[SAC-HELP] ERROR 1336: Undefined header field value. kuser0

Jesse Fisher Lawrence jflawrence at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 1 12:57:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am writing a set of subroutines to read in sac header information into the
format I need for my program.  On a unix machine I have no problems, but on
linux I get the following error message:

ERROR 1336: Undefined header field value. kuser0

I have filled this variable on my sac files.  I can proceed despite the
error, but it is not satisfying to have a bunch of error messages come up.
    Any suggestions?
    Any fixes?
    Any way to suppress the error message?

Cheers,
-Jesse
 Jesse F. Lawrence            Email:  jflawrence at stanford.edu
 Assistant Professor          Office: (650) 723-9390
 Department of Geophysics     Fax:    (650) 725-7344
 Stanford University          WWW:    http://pangea.stanford.edu/~jfl77/
 397 Panama Mall
 Mitchell Building, Room 373B
 Stanford, CA 94305-2215