[SAC-HELP] Compiling a c code with subroutines from sacio.a

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Wed Jun 9 07:36:11 PDT 2010

Dear Shahar,

You may need to add an underscore to the function call within your C
code.
MacSAC is a fortran version of SAC from the original lineage of SAC,
before SAC2000 / SAC at IRIS.

The function in the sacio.a library probably have trailing underscores
in them.

This is not an issue for the SAC version from IRIS.

See: http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/fortran/ch1-11.html

Brian Savage
savage at uri.edu