[SAC-HELP] GETFHV Read Error

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Mar 18 07:02:51 PDT 2010

Andrew,

I would first suggest doing the following commands in sac.

read compR.lhn
write over
quit

When sac reads a file, it will compute location parameters and max/min/
mean values if it can.  The sacio library does not do this
automatically, but it probably should.

If this does not work, then we have problems.

Brian
savage at uri.edu