[SAC-HELP] SAC program won't release memory space

奕敦 陳 t8641852 at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 01:30:19 PDT 2010

Greeting,

I found that my new-installed SAC program alway occupys the memory.
Basically, the SAC program will release the memory space from the forward file when I read a new one.
But in my situation, the memory space is still occupied by the forward read-in file.
Even if I read a new file or input 'deletechannel all'.
This way, when I runs the macro scrip, the memory will run out soon.
The only way to release the memory space is to turn off the SAC and run a new one.

My SAC version is 101.3b.
And my OS is Ubuntu 10.03 LTS.

I have no idea to solve this problem. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jason