[SAC-HELP] SAC I can't plot

Carolina Buffoni carobuffoni at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 06:08:36 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I'm new with the SAC list help and my problem is that I can't plot traces.
The home machine is running Fedora. I can read the trace and header but when
I try to plot it, this message error appear:

X Error of failed request:  BadName (named color or font does not exist)
  Major opcode of failed request:  45 (X_OpenFont)
  Serial number of failed request:  7

I would appreciate if you help me with this problem.

Thanks,

Carolina

Tu vida no tiene límites, ahora Hotmail tampoco. 25 GB para organizar y compartir todo.  Hacé clic aquí