[SAC-HELP] Sac format to Seimic Unix

John Alexander Gonzalez Linares J.A.Gonzalez-Linares at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 9 08:58:33 PST 2010

Hi all,

        I am working with seismological data in sac format and I am
interested in bringing the transmission responses of data to the tau-p
domain. I think SAC software has not this function.Nevertheless, one
possibility is to use SU software from Colorado School of Mines to do
that. My problem is:
How can sac data be transformed into a compatible SU format (like segy)?

       Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments and best regards,

John Gonzalez

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.