[SAC-HELP] Sac format to Seimic Unix

John Stockwell john at dix.mines.edu
Tue Nov 9 09:14:40 PST 2010

You should be able to use the sac2segy program, and then use
segyread in SU to get the data into SU data format.

John Stockwell	 | john at dix.Mines.EDU
Center for Wave Phenomena (The Home of Seismic Un*x)
Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401 | http://www.cwp.mines.edu/cwpcodes
voice: (303) 273-3049

Our book:
Norman Bleistein, Jack K. Cohen, John W. Stockwell Jr., [2001],
Mathematics of multidimensional seismic imaging, migration, and inversion,
(Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, V. 13.), Springer-Verlag, New York.