[SAC-HELP] hello

Jessie Bonner jes_bonner at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 06:12:09 PST 2010

Speaking of passoft, I recently made the switch to Mac and downloaded/installed passoft for Mac.  ref2segy worked ok, but segy2sac gives me 0 byte sacfiles and an "Abort trap" message.

Given at the time it wasn't that important to me, I decided to tackle it another day.  But this e-mail reminded me, so I thought I'd ask.

On Nov 19, 2010, at 6:47 AM, Marcelo Bianchi wrote:

> Hi
>
> You can try segy2sac program from passcal (passoft) -- this package you can obtain from IRIS webpage..
>
> regards,
>
> Marcelo
> --
> Mobile ~ +47 9080 6225
> http://sites.google.com/site/foo4funreborn/
>

> 2010/11/19 SISAY ALEMAYEHU <sisaleang at yahoo.com>
> HI  ,I am just a beginner of sac software user.
> I have SEGY format data, how can I run using sac ?
> Is it possible to read REFTEK data format using sac ?
> thanks alot
> sisay

Jessie Bonner
107W Lufkin Ave. Suite 450