[SAC-HELP] Setting SAC Path

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Fri Oct 8 07:17:32 PDT 2010

Dear Christina,

I suspect if you look in the sacinit.csh file you will find the SACAUX
variable set to "/usr/local/jas/sac/aux" or something similar.  I am
not sure how this got into the distribution but it appears to be from
one of the developers.

Either modify the sacinit.csh file or the sacinit.sh file in /usr/
local/sac/bin to point to the correct locations or copy the lines from
the init files to your own .cshrc or .bashrc and then modify them to
your correct location.  From your initial commands it appears you are
running sh or bash and you should be using the sacinit.sh not
sacinit.csh.

I hope this helps and we will get you SAC running on your system.

Brian Savage
savage at uri.edu