[SAC-HELP] using PDS command

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Sun Oct 17 04:59:34 PDT 2010

>From the SAC Help page for COR
<http://www.iris.edu/software/sac/commands/spe.com/cor.html>:

      This correlation function is used in the calculation of the spectral
      estimate.

      COR must therefore be executed before PDS, MLM, or MEM.

We hope to review both the SPE and SSS subprocesses before the next
release of SAC.  I would appreciate any suggestions you or others on this
list have regarding these sub-processes.

One small change prompted by your question is to add the line to ERROR
messages in pds.html regarding the one you cite.