[SAC-HELP] data conversion from WGSN to SAC

Shutian Ma shutian33 at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 9 05:21:03 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

We obtained some waveform records in WGSN format (in asc), which is not a popular format. We do not have a program to process those records and we did not find a program to convert them into SAC. We assembled a program and successfully converted those records into SAC (binary). We would like to know the binary format and assemble a program to convert WGSN files in binary into SAC binary. If some of you know WGSN binary format, let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Shutian