[SAC-HELP] Spectrogram command help

Kathryn Warren warrenk at cwu.EDU
Tue Apr 19 13:44:59 PDT 2011

I am trying to create spectrograms using seismic data associated with snow avalanches.  For my most recent data the Spectrogram command keeps giving me errors
Instability detected in spectral                                            estimator, increasing ridge regression                                          factor to 1.00000e-04.
Instability detected in spectral                                            estimator, increasing ridge regression                                          factor to 1.00000e-03.
Instability detected in spectral                                            estimator, increasing ridge regression                                          factor to 1.00000e-02.
Instability detected in spectral                                            estimator, increasing ridge regression                                          factor to 1.00000e-01.
Error:  Could not stabilize high res. spectrogram

or

segmentation fault

or

crashing the SAC program.  Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Katie