[SAC-HELP] fake lines in conversion with sgftops

marco.olivieri at bo.ingv.it marco.olivieri at bo.ingv.it
Tue Aug 23 22:47:07 PDT 2011

dear All,
we recently moved to ubuntu 64bit our computer used for running some
complex sac macros that generate figures by first creating .sgf file
and then converting it to ps by using sgftops. sac version is 101.4
linux64.
We now observe unrequested straight lines (see attachment) that from
some points in one of the boxes reach the lower left corner.
The problem is not observed when plots are sent to screen by using bg
X instead of bg sgf.
sgf files are normally 2-3Mbyte large.

Any suggestion?

thanks