[SAC-HELP] teminal activation

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Fri Jul 8 03:04:29 PDT 2011

I use Linux only thrugh ssh so may not fully understand your question, but
on the Mac I find that resizing or repositioning the wondows allows me to
see the X display while I type in a command window.  The X window can be
resized using either the window command or (maybe) by using the cursor to
resize on the screen.

I use a Sun directly only occasionally but still greatly prefer the way
Sun handles window management over the Mac and, from what I infer from
your note, Linux.