[SAC-HELP] flat-earth angles, distances, and src/rec locations

Carl Tape carltape at gi.alaska.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:50:12 PDT 2011

Hi Philip,

Thanks, but that still leads to the issue of having the wrong headers.
I am comparing source radiation at stations with different azimuths,
so the headers need to be correct -- and, ideally, appropriate for a
flat earth.

It doesn't sound like turning of earth sphericity (or ellipticity) is
an option, which is fine. I was just checking.

Thanks,
Carl