[SAC-HELP] about using SSS command

Manh Le Ba manhigp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 04:39:18 PDT 2011

Dear Everyone

I am a beginner in SAC, I have some questions look forward to get your help,
1. I usually use Seisan to locate Earthquake epicenter, Recently I am
learning SAC and I don't know Can I use SAC to locate Earthquake epicenter.
2. When I use the SSS command, and use prs command to plot the seismograms
with the arrangement depend on the distant from earthquake to the station.
    next step, I want to plot a stack from all seismograms depend on the
travel of Pn or Pg phase, please show me how to plot stack (is this
plotstack command?)

Thank you very much,

--
Le Ba Manh