[SAC-HELP] Mac OS X Install

Derek Schutt derek.schutt at colostate.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:46:49 PDT 2011

Hi James,

I forget the details, but there are some mixups between bash and csh in
the provided instructions.

Try

source ${SACHOME}/bin/sacinit.sh

And also, I think you have to edit sacinit.sh because there are a couple
csh-like commands that have to be changed for bash to like them.   Like
I think you may have to change

export SAC_DISPLAY_COPYRIGHT 1

export SAC_DISPLAY_COPYRIGHT=1

and so on.