[SAC-HELP] ask: transfer function

jenni wang u2injesus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:12:44 PDT 2011

All sac user:

@Thank you for the explanation, Dr. Onur.
But I still have problem regarding my second question. I have my polezero
file, but when I did as you suggest: from polezero to *.pz (e.g.polezero
file obtained from
http://www.passcal.nmt.edu/content/instrumentation/sensors/sensor-comparison-chart),
I got the error message:
ERROR interpreting command: trans from polezero s'  to '
Unkown instrument type:

Could anyone please help me to point out the mistake I made and tell me the
right command to apply to get the convolution done?

Thanks,
J.