[SAC-HELP] ask: transfer function

Milton P. Plasencia Linares mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it
Sat Jun 11 01:21:21 PDT 2011

Hi Jenni,
yes, there is different, evalresp use the Response file that
is the "complete" response of the system, instead the polezero
only include the poles and zeros of sensor and constant can
include the amplitude factor of the digitizer.

For debugging the transfer command you can start using the half of
command,
sac> trans from polezero s polezero_file to none

and after add the second part, i suspect of use the second part,
verify the path of the 1s.pz file,

HTH,

Milton

**********************************
Milton P. PLASENCIA LINARES

Dipartimento Centro di Ricerche Sismologiche
Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS

Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/C
(34010) Sgonico - TRIESTE - ITALIA
Tel: +39-040-2140136
Fax: +39-040-327307

E-mail: mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it

ASAIN (Antarctic Seismographic Argentinean Italian Network)