[SAC-HELP] increase SAC Graphich window

Metin Kahraman metin.kahraman at boun.edu.tr
Thu Jun 23 04:52:11 PDT 2011

Dear Zheng,

Thank you for your fast reply,

zoom is one of the option but it is not what I am looking for,

Basically, Graphical window of SAC pop up in a default size, I want to
enlarge this graphical window, I mean, I want larger pop up graphical
window. One of the way doing this, change my computer screen for example
using 23 inc screen, but I suppose  pop up large graphical window will
do the same effect without change my screen.

All my best

Metin