[SAC-HELP] Cannot Exit Plot

Milton P. Plasencia Linares mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it
Mon Jun 27 09:56:04 PDT 2011

Hi,
Quitsub only works if you had open the sac subprocess:

SES Spectral Estimation Subproess, or
SSS_ Signal Stacking Subprocess

The only way of closing the plot window is running inicm command,
but, it delete also your data in memory, and initialize sac for a
new session.

HTH,

Milton

**********************************
Milton P. PLASENCIA LINARES

Dipartimento Centro di Ricerche Sismologiche
Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS

Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/C
(34010) Sgonico - TRIESTE - ITALIA
Tel: +39-040-2140136
Fax: +39-040-327307

E-mail: mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it

ASAIN (Antarctic Seismographic Argentinean Italian Network)

Quoting rc202388 at ucla.edu: