[SAC-HELP] how to use sac function synchronize effectively

Onur Tan Onur.Tan at mam.gov.tr
Mon Mar 21 08:04:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

You can change the time info in header with chnhdr.
the SAC can change the relative time (in seconds) of the data.

see the description part of the manual
http://www.iris.edu/software/sac/commands/chnhdr.html

Onur

Dr. Onur TAN
 TÜBİTAK Marmara Araştırma Merkezi,  Yer ve Deniz Bilimleri Enstitüsü
 TUBITAK Marmara Research Center, Earth and Marine Sciences Institute
 Gebze - Kocaeli - TURKEY