[SAC-HELP] Instrument response removal

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Fri May 6 12:11:51 PDT 2011

This is the correct address.  However, I cannot follow the logic in your
message so (for me at least) you need to provide more information.

By construction, a pole-zero file is causal.  However, if you include with
that step a "freqlimits" call, that call is not causal.  The number of
poles for a p-z file depends on whether you are correcting to
displacement, velocity, etc.  If your data came from a SEED volume, the
RESP file makes clear what the correction is for.

For use to help, you need to provide more information.  If you have not
already, I suggest you look at the transfer help file:
<http://www.iris.edu/software/sac/commands/transfer.html>.