[SAC-HELP] cannot add sac header

mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it
Wed May 11 03:23:03 PDT 2011

Hi,
Please. first check if in your header exist the LOVROK = FALSE,
if yes, change it to TRUE. It permit overwriting

Then. check if the variables KZDATE and KZTIME exist in the header,
you can see the manual for further information using the NZYEAR, NZJDAY,
NZHOUR, ..., NZMSEC, for setting the date and time.

HTH,

Milton