[SAC-HELP] getting units of peak-to-peak amplitude of signal!!!!

ndoh ndikum ndikumeric at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 10:41:47 PDT 2011

good day,

I wish someone could help me on how to get the peak to peak amplitude of a

signal such that it is equivalent to"""""""peak-to-peak amplitude of a 10 microvolt RMS
signal at 5 hz applied to the VCO and measured in mm on the Develocorder film viewer""""""

actually this is the requirment for the peak to peak value by the location program hypoinverse 2000.

what actually is this develocorder film viewer and what is the relationship between it and the sac
units of nm??

With respect to the accompanying attached data file which is a SAC displacement signal with units
in nm, please direct me on how to convert its peak to peak value (of 15.035542 e04) to satisfy the
above mentioned condition of hypoinverse 2000 program.
I anxiously wait for your reply.
Ndikum.

NDIKUM ERIC NDOH,
C/O C.M.F.I. YAOUNDE,