[SAC-HELP] Hi This is Lee, I want to check my SAC file integrality

Donghoon Lee physics6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:56:32 PDT 2011

Hello this is Lee.

 I just make a sac file with my own program. But I have no tool to prove it
made properly.

 So I tried to using viewer to prove but My operating system is windows XP
so I can't get programs to prove integrality my sac files.

 Is there are any chance that I can prove it in windows XP system?

 Or If I make sac with all required field filled, then can I assume it will
open in any viewer? If I didn't fill about time information, my assumption
is that viewer will don't display time, but data is shown.

 In short, If I correctly filled required fields then is it opened in any
viewer?

 Thanks for reading. :)
 Lee.