[SAC-HELP] miniSEED to SAC

marco.olivieri at bo.ingv.it marco.olivieri at bo.ingv.it
Thu Sep 15 23:20:46 PDT 2011

Geoff,
your answer could generate a misunderstanding for people not familiar
with miniSEED.
According to the definition of miniSEED and SAC files you cannot just
convert any miniSEED file into sac (the viceversa is always possible indeed).
I assume that MacSac can read evenly spaced single channel streams
with no gaps.
Is not it?

Marco