[SAC-HELP] Fwd: Phase picking

Januka Attanayake jattanayake at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 06:29:51 PDT 2011

You can cross check if your timing is correct independently with something like Taup tool kit. Also, you might be able to use the header OMARKER to double check.

_______________
Serenity isn't freedom from the storm, but peace within the storm

Januka Attanayake
Earthquake Seismology & Economics
The University of Connecticut
354, Mansfield Road