[SAC-HELP] Fwd: Phase picking

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Sat Sep 24 08:19:31 PDT 2011

For the rotate command to work, your two horizontal components have to be
matched in terms of B and npts.  To interpret the results, it is best if
they have the same B as the vertical component.  Also, to interpret the P
and S arrival times, it is probably a good idea to change iztype to origin
time (if you know it) for all three components.  It sounds like you have
iztype set to begin time for the vertical and something else for the
horizontals.