[SAC-HELP] Fwd: SAC Software Request v101.5 -Linux 64

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:09:04 PST 2012

	Hi Margaret-

	This question gets to the heart of the SAC builds themselves, which
we do not have control over.  We only broker the distribution.  I need
to forward your question to the SAC HELP list and see if the list
members can help you address this.  Please consider subscribing to the
SAC Help list through the IRIS website where you're sure to get the
best expert answers to your SAC questions.

	-Rob