[SAC-HELP] ppk rel help

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:27:35 PST 2012

Jeremy,

I only have time for the second question as I do not use "rel" -- perhaps
someone else can help you now on it.

I think you can deal with window size, etc., using the window command.
See <http://www.iris.edu/software/sac/commands/window.html>.  A release
ortwo ago we changed the windowing defaults to make things work bettr with
the new ways to save plot files (saveimg).  Let me know if you still have
questions after looking at and trying the window command.

Arthur