[SAC-HELP] Wood-Anderson Response

Blaine Bockholt (bbckholt) bbckholt at memphis.edu
Wed Mar 20 10:42:42 PDT 2013

I am working on a local magnitude project and I am having a hard time with the WA correction.  I am using the evalresp option and the response file which I downloaded from the IRIS website.  My code is as follows:

r ASTN*
trans from evalresp fname RESP.ASTN.ET to wa

I have a few questions:  What are the units of the Wood-Anderson correction?  I am getting conflicting answers.  Also, I know there is a constant which is important, but is that constant found/calculated when I use the evalresp option or do I need to find/calculate it myself?  Thanks for your help.

Blaine