[SAC-HELP] Remove Response Instrument

amik Amik amik.mamat at yahoo.co.id
Sun Nov 17 00:07:33 PST 2013

I am working on a local magnitude research. I want to remove response instrument
from the data and simulate the response of Wood Anderson seismograph. What should I do?
I have a few questions :
1. Which one the true procedure and command in SAC :
   a) SAC> trans from evalresp to none
      and then
      SAC> trans from polezero subtype "file name.pz" to none

   b) SAC> trans to polezero subtype "wood anderson file name.pz"

   c) SAC> trans to wa

   d) SAC> trans from polezero subtype "sation's file name.pz" to wa

   e) SAC> trans from polezero subtype "sation's file name.pz" to wa to none

   f) SAC> trans from evalresp fname RESP.SATION to wa

   g) SAC> SAC> trans from polezero subtype "sation's file name.pz" freq 0.005 0.01 1.0 2.0

2. What the different utilizing of Response File and Polezero File?
   I think polezero already included in responfile, is it right ?

May you help me? Thank You very much

Sincerely Yours
Ami