[SAC-HELP] SAC Software Request 101.6a-Linux

Zeinab Jeddi zeinab.jeddi at geo.uu.se
Tue May 19 03:33:09 PDT 2015

Hi,

I got new version of sac and I try to install it, I have the old version so I thought the installation is quiet easy.
I did all the steps and I set evironment but I get 'bash: /usr/local/sac/bin/sac: cannot execute binary file' when I am running sac.
I am using Scientific linux on 64 bit system. I tried to check the liberaries ldd /usr/local/sac/bin/sac, but I get 'not a dynamic executable'
I would be happy if I get some clue to solve this problem.
Best,
Zeinab