[Webservices] (off subject) car pool down to Asilomar

Joanna Muench joanna at iris.washington.edu
Fri Sep 16 13:01:46 PDT 2005

Hi,

Welcome to our webservices email list. And of course the first message
is not really on the subject of web services, but instead on logistics
for the workshop.

I'm flying into San Jose Airport last in the afternoon on Tuesday, Sept
21st. I know some others are also coming in between 4:30 pm and 6 pm and
thought we might be able to pull together enough folks to make a one-way
car rental a good option. That would also provide some flexibility for
stopping along the way for a decent meal. Anyone interested in joining me?

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Monterey!

Joanna