[Webservices] MMI

Linus Kamb linus at iris.washington.edu
Mon Sep 19 08:42:01 PDT 2005

Hi, Nan.

I think it would be fine to publicize this list a bit.  Our hope is that this will be a
forum for the discussion of issues in web services as they relate to providing scientific
content and services.  Having a broader membership ought to encourage that discussion.

I would be happy to look over the mmi stuff with you.

- Linus