[webservices] IRIS webservivces problems

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Tue Aug 2 08:27:35 PDT 2011

	Hi Paul-

	The GB.ESK problem appears to be related to the fact that we do not
have station metadata stored for this station at the moment.  I think
the reason you see it in QUACK is that it is in the real-time data
repository (BUD) for the moment, but this may not be accessible as an
archival dataset.  I am going to forward this question as well as the
others for timeseries behavior to our web services team to provide a
more complete response.

	-Rob