[webservices] ws-station and obviously wrong sensitivity

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Tue May 17 10:47:53 PDT 2011

	Thanks for your input, Meredith.  To answer your simple question at
the end, we distinguish 'channel' level from 'response' level in the
station output, for reasons of sheer volume of information.  Many
people are fine with computing sensor units from the overall
sensitivity, so providing this along with the channel identifier means
that you have a lightweight means of getting to ground motion values.

	-Rob