[webservices] validation of quakeml from event web service

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:13:59 PST 2011

Hi

The start of the example quakeml document from ETH looks like this, so
maybe worth emulating for the event web service. They use bed as teh
default namespace and declare a seaparate one for the initial element.
Notice the "q" namespace within <q:quakeml

Philip

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<q:quakeml xmlns="http://quakeml.org/xmlns/bed/1.2"
           xmlns:q="http://quakeml.org/xmlns/quakeml/1.2">
    <eventParameters publicID="smi:nz.org.geonet/catalog/1">
        <event publicID="smi:nz.org.geonet/event/2806038g">