[webservices] Response stage 0 vs Gain in stationXML

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:00:57 PDT 2011

So just noticed that the examples at SCEDC use <Response stage="0">,
so I guess this is a schema documentation error instead of a web
services bug???

http://www.data.scec.org/xml/station/samples/CI_BAR_resp.xml

...wishing the examples and the schema documentation were a little
more consistent.
Philip