[webservices] Programmatic access to the database of seismic events

Tim Ahern tim at iris.washington.edu
Fri Sep 2 20:10:08 PDT 2011

We don't have the client available yet that would let you extract the timeseries data for an event.  It is a work in progress yet.
You can use tools like jWeed available from our software page to do this however.  The public version still uses a corba
technology.  The web services version is improved and faster but not yet ready for release.

Cheers
Tim

Director of IRIS Data Services
IRIS DMC