[webservices] what web services are in development

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Wed Sep 28 09:44:51 PDT 2011

Hi Philip,

We do not have a public list of services that are in development/consideration, not a bad idea though.  We collect feedback in a variety of ways already, in the future we may use this list to ask for suggestions but for now we are fully engaged in work vetted through our governance/advisory structure.

As for the event service it is slated for release soon, we are just working through a few small last details.  It will not serve moment tensors, we will have another service that will provide access to the Global CMTs we have in the product archive.

Chad