[webservices] Regional network reviewed event catalogs as a web-service?

Rob Newman rlnewman at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 23 14:03:23 PST 2012

Thanks Chad - I must have overlooked the event service. From the docs (http://www.iris.edu/ws/event/catalogs) I see the data holdings are USGS NEIC, ISC, Global CMT and USArray ANF. Are there data from any regional networks in there, such as Berkeley, CalTech, UN Reno, etc, that are not exposed to the service?

Regards,
- Rob