[webservices] All DMC web services offline during maintenance starting on Monday September 17th

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Thu Sep 13 14:16:35 PDT 2012

Hello web service users,

At the DMC we are migrating our main Oracle database to new hardware.  During this planned down time the web services will also be offline.

The downtime will begin on Monday September 17th at approximately 4pm Pacific time (23:00 UTC).  The services will be put into maintenance mode shortly before that time.  We expect the database migration to be completed by the end of the next day (Tuesday), possibly sooner.  Assuming the transition is smooth the services will be available shortly after the database migration is finished.

The list will be notified as soon as the services are back in operation.

Please plan your requests accordingly and thank you for your patience.

IRIS DMC