[webservices] SeisGramWeb: browser-based seismogram viewer using IRIS ws-timeseries

Anthony Lomax alomax at free.fr
Mon Jan 21 09:17:30 PST 2013

Hello all,

I have recently updated the SeisGramWeb, browser-based seismogram viewer:

 1. The viewer javascript code is now developed using Google Web Toolkit
    (https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/).  The use of GWT gives
    easier development of more sophisticated code, graphics and user
    interfaces, explicit support for different platforms and devices,
    ...   GWT should make much easier and robust future additions such
    are plotting time-series from raw SAC or other data files, complex
    interaction with the time-series and more processing options.
 2. Making use of the GWT features, I have added mouse-based, trace
    zooming: click on the trace image at two successive points in time
    to define a zoom window.

See below for general information and links.

Any comments are always appreciated,

Best regards,

Anthony

--
Sent from my iClayTablet

*Anthony Lomax*
*161 Allée du Micocoulier, 06370 Mouans-Sartoux, France*
*tel: +33 (0)4 93 75 25 02 e-mail: anthony at alomax.net
<mailto:anthony at alomax.net>    web: http://www.alomax.net
<http://www.alomax.net/> *

*Science & Special Topics: * *http://www.alomax.net/science*