[webservices] Issues in timeseries application.wadl?

andy barbour andy.barbour at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:37:12 PDT 2014

Hi Bruce,

OK, good to know.

In regards to the .wadl files... I'm developing a package for the R
programming language, and I use the wadl files to generate a list of query
parameters for a given webservice (so I don't have to remember them, or
visit the webpage each time).  If you're interested the code is being
developed here:  https://github.com/abarbour/irisws

thanks,
Andy