[webservices] New version of fdsnws-station (1.1.12) rolling out

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Fri Feb 13 16:09:00 PST 2015

Hello WS users,

We are rolling out an update to our fdsnws-station service moving to
version 1.1.12
http://service.iris.edu/fdsnws/station/1/

This update addresses a single bug:

* Fix error where some channels are left out of results for certain
requests submitted via POST.  Based on our testing only a limited number
of requests were effected.  This error was introduced 8 days ago in
release 1.1.10.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, we expect only a
very limited number of users to have been effected.

regards,
IRIS DMC