[iris-bulk] (Job) Seismologists, Geophysicists, Scientists - QTSI

IRIS irismail at iris.washington.edu
Mon Feb 26 09:48:27 PST 2007

Interested in doing some exotic seismic work at a young, dynamic,
rapidly-growing company based a block from the ocean in subtropical
Florida? Quantum Technology Sciences, Inc. (QTSI) is the company. We
research, prototype, develop, and implement state-of-the-art
capabilities for monitoring and analyzing an exciting array of non-
traditional seismic sources. These sources include those associated
with nuclear explosion monitoring, facility characterization,
intrusion detection, tunnel activities, bombing range sustainment,
counter narcotics enforcement, weigh-in-motion, and many more.

Science meets engineering and theory meets practice at QTSI. Our
teams understand the physics of energy propagation and are able to
convert raw data, often buried in noise and clutter, into actionable
information. Several QTSI teams have immediate openings for senior,
mid, and entry level scientists. We need professionals with degrees
or backgrounds in signal processing, geophysics, or applied
mathematics. You must be willing to work hard and have fun at an
employee-owned company that is focused on your interest in earth
science.

Look us up at http://www.qtsi.com. You can apply right on line. Our
staff of about 90 has a strong seismological flavor. Our president is
a seismologist, and our managers are highly technical. In business
since 1991, QTSI does a lot of federal contracting, and we are proud
of our work for America.