[OBSIPtec] OBS Orientations

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Tue Sep 1 07:00:23 PDT 2015

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for providing those links to the Stachnik et al. (2012) method
and scripts. OBSIP used these to calculate  orientations for the
Cascadia Initiative community seismic experiment in Years 1-3, which are
available here:

http://www.obsip.org/data/obs-horizontal-orientation/

We are very grateful to the authors for making this code available to
all OBS users!  Has anyone else used the Stachnik method for their
experiment?

Cheers,
Kasey