[OBSIPtec] OBS Orientations

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Tue Sep 1 07:13:53 PDT 2015

Hello Yang Zha,

Thank you for sharing your methods and the link to your paper. If you
are interested we would be happy to host your code on the OBSIP website,
or provide your contact information, for future OBS users who are
jumping into orientations.

I have an inherited copy of your orientations for Cascadia Year 2 WHOI
stations that I am comparing to the OBSIP OMO calculated orientations
using the Stachnik method. If you have updated these since 2 July 2014,
please let me know.

Cheers,
Kasey